I’m back to blogging. It’s been ages since I’ve had a chance to log in for a quick type. In the meantime, a few things have happened.
- Claire’s Esteem is repaired, safety certified and ready for sale. I fixed it myself with used parts, a lot of elbow grease, and help from Jamie. Claire pitched in too! It’s listed on Trader.ca for $5,800, but tell me you saw the ad here and I’ll knock it down to $5,000.
- Leo speaks. Not much, but he’s saying recognizable words now in both French and English, and he’s using them more-or-less correctly
- My iPod crashed at the beginning of a 5-hour flight. It crashed so badly that it wouldn’t respond to controls anymore, and the backlight was stuck on. I had to wait until the battery died before I could use it again.
- Claire’s back at work full-time
- I’m extremely busy at my job and travelling a lot
- I’m trying to start working out again. It’s not easy to get back into a routine once you’ve let it go for so long.
I’m meeting some coworkers for dinner in 9 minutes, so I’ve got to jet. I’ll blog some more later.